Sunday, 22 September 2013

Autumn TAG!









Favourite thing about Autumn?

Thing?! My, oh my, you don't know me at all. I have more than just one favourite thing about Autumn. I love the cold, crisp mornings - the ones where you snuggle down deeper into your duvet for those 5 more minutes, the ones where you get rosey red cheeks when you walk to work, even when you wrap up warm. I love the leaves changing from lushes green to golden brown and coppery red tones. 

Going for long walks on sundays off - perfect excuse to have a kick about in all of the fallen leaves, instantly takes me back to my childhood. 

I also love the change in my wardrobe during this season, all the chunky kintwear and thick tights - teamed up with boots and a nice parka coat. I feel cosey just talking about it. 

Then there is all of the yummy hot chocolates and flavoured lattes in the coffee shops, cream and marshmellows on mine please! 


Favorite Drink?

Gingerbread hot chocolate, spiced pumpkin lattes - the usual green tea, it all warms your cockles! 


Fave Scent/Candle?

My glade spide apple or Yankee cherry on snow candles! Lush, lush, lush! 


Best Lipstick?

Nice plum tones - gothic chick


Go to Moisturizer?


I'm rubbish with this - I tend to use Simple and their sensitive moisturiser for those with eczema. 


Fave Go to Colour for the eyes?


Same neutral tones with the occasional dark browns and greys. 


Favorite Music to listen to?


Christmas songs!!!! 


Favorite Outfit to wear?
Oversized Sweaters, Scarves, thick tights, tea dress and Boots.